Privacy | Terms and Conditions
- Fastpages web sites are hosted on secure Australian servers at cost of $15, $25 and $250 pm, no minimum contract time is required for hosting.
- Fastpages sites are not supported on alternative servers. Fastpages has the right to with hold any images or IP developed by Fastpages.
- Fastpages are built using the WordPress platform. Updates or ongoing maintenance to Fastpage sites that are deemed outside of the initial Fastpages scope of works in the initial agreement will incur additional charges based on industry equivalent rates.
- Fastpages are a subsidiary of Faith Computing Pty Ltd. Fastpages has the right to refuse any site they believe conflicts with Australian laws, is degrading or promotes unlawful content. Fastpages are designed as an affordable online solution for any persons who wish to promote their online presence quickly.
- The material on this website is intended only to provide a summary and general overview on matters of interest.
- This website and the information contained within it, is subject to continuous change and although we attempt to ensure the content is correct and current we do not guarantee its currency nor correctness due to delays, errors and omissions which may occur.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Fastpages takes no responsibility whatsoever to you or anyone else for any loss or damage suffered as a result of or in connection with the use of this website or any of its content. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer viruses and any subsequent constructive loss which may occur. We recommend that prior to downloading any files, photos or articles, an appropriate virus check should be conducted.
- Fastpages provides links to other sites for your convenience, however we take no responsibility as to the accuracy or currency of information on those sites. We do not endorse any information, goods or services referred to within the sites and our provision of links should not be taken to be an endorsement.
- Fastpages authorises printing of content for personal use only and, all other use, copying or reproduction of this website or any part of it is prohibited (except to the extent permitted by law).
Collection of Statistical Information via our website
Our internet service provider makes a record of each visit to the web site. When you visit our website, the following information is logged for statistical purposes only:
- your server address
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, etc) the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded by you
- the previous site visited by you
- the type of browser used by you
Fastpages realises the importance of ensuring that personal information held by the company is treated confidentially and is committed to ensuring that all personal information is only collected, disclosed, used and stored in accordance with the National Privacy Principles set out under the federal Privacy Act 1988.
What is ‘personal information’?
‘Personal Information’ is information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database) whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion Use and disclosure of personal information
Any personal information that we collect will only be used and disclosed for the purpose for which it has been provided to us.
Personal information may need to be disclosed to external service providers engaged by Fastpages in order for those service providers to fulfil their service obligations to the firm. For example:
IT service providers who assist in managing Fastpages servers and networks may need to access client data in order to maintain the servers and networks;
Where personal information is disclosed to an external party, Fastpages will take steps to ensure that the external party treats such information confidentially and in accordance with the federal Privacy Act 1988.
If you have registered through our website to receive email communications from us, we may use your contact details to send you newsletters, marketing emails or invitations to Fastpages seminars or events, which may be of interest to you. However, you may at any time opt out of receiving such materials by visiting www.fastpages.com.au/unsubscribe. Upon receiving such a request, National Sales Academy will remove your contact details from our distribution lists.
Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
You may request us to provide you with access to personal information we hold about you. We will process all requests for access to personal information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. In most cases, we will provide you with access to your personal information. However, we may refuse access in certain situations as listed in the National Privacy Principles. If we refuse to give you access, we will provide you with reasons for our refusal.
If any personal information we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up to date, please let us know and in most cases, we will use all reasonable efforts to update the information..
Personal information security
Fastpages is committed to keeping secure the data you provide to us and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse or alteration.